Pecan Banana Cookies
Thanksgiving and our beloved Christmas are just around the corner. In this festive season, it can get difficult to control your sweet tooth. Well not anymore. Try filling your cookie jar with these banana pecan ones that are healthy and provide natural sweetness without too
A perfect recipe to tackle below listed health condition:
- Heart Health
- Eye Health
- Cancer Prevention
|Ripe banana||2 Qty.|
|White whole wheat flour||1.5 Cup|
|Vanilla extract||2 Tsp.|
|Unsweetened apple sauce||¼ Cup|
|Canola Oil||2 Tsp.|
|Kosher salt||½ Tsp.|
|Baking soda||½ Tsp.|
|Baking powder||1 Tsp.|
|Brown sugar||¾ Cup|
|Toasted pecan||¾ Cup|
|Ground cinnamon||½ Tsp.|
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Take two large baking sheets and coat them nicely with oil spray before you set them aside.
- Next get a large size bowl and mix flour, baking soda, baking powder, cinnamon and salt in it.
- In a second bowl, get the bananas, applesauce, egg, vanilla, oil, brown sugar and mash them together.
- Next add all the wet ingredients into dry ingredients, and blend them together. After blending them fold in the oats, and add the pecans. Make sure all dry ingredients are well blended into the batter nicely.
- Arrange tablespoons of batter onto the baking sheets by spacing the cookies about 2 inches apart from each other.
- Once the trays with the baking sheets are arranged bake them for 12-14 minutes, or until cookies are golden brown on top. If you like a little crunchier and flatter cookie then gently press down with the back of a spoon before placing the trays into the oven.
|This recipe serves 38 servings. Serving size: 1 Cookie|
|Total fats||3 gm|
|Saturated fats||5 gm|
|Dietary fibers||1.5 gm|
Pecan Banana Cookie
Eat Healthy, Stay Healthy & Keep Smiling! 😊
1415total visits,3visits today